Airtech commitment to reduce the carbon “footprint”
Airtech Advanced Materials Group manufactures in 6 locations throughout the world.
This is to provide local services, stocking and a reduction in our carbon “footprint”.
We are proud to offer the lowest carbon “footprint” of any company in our vacuum bagging materials industry.
Airtech Advanced Materials Group Environmental Policy:
- Conducting business in an environmentally responsible manner by integrating pollution prevention and resource conservation into our vision, mission, and core values.
- Ensuring that processes are in compliance with Federal, State, and Local laws/regulations and continually improving our workplace to reduce environmental risk and committing the resources necessary to achieve environmental compliance.
- Inclusion of employees and stakeholder in improvement of environmental performance,by informing and making them aware about the environmental impacts of their activities.
- Supporting of environmental improvement as an integral part of our operation through teamwork, commitment, and awareness.
- Development and testing of new technologies that will bring greater environmentally progressive innovations to our customers and our communities around the world.
- Be prepared to respond to environmental emergency situations and prevent or decrease any adverse environmental impact.
- Eliminate or reduce the release of contaminants into the environment and landfill through pollution prevention, material substitution, recycling, energy use controlling and through treatment and controlled technologies.